Sunday 25 December 2016

PADERBORN, GERMANY


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERBODY!

Hope everyones had an amazing Christmas weekend and received everything they wished for! I definitely did, I got to spend my Christmas with my boyfriend, my family in Germany, and my boyfriend surprised be with two of the best gifts ever, as its something I have been wanting for a long time... which is a Michael Kors bag and Louis Vuitton belt! Along with small gifts from the family including the most beautiful earrings! 

Really enjoyed my Christmas other than having food poisoning which was terrible, not sleeping all night and feeling like absolute poo, I managed to recover enough to sit by the table with the family and eat two dumplings! I have now fully recovered and I'm back in shape, so Joshua and I decided to take a short walk in town, which ended quite fast because of the horrible rain, but I managed to get some photos just in time! Fingers crossed it'll be better tomorrow as we have a trip planned to an outlet centre down in Netherlands.

Below are some photos of todays outfit. Outfit details:

Headband: Jack Wills
Jeans: Topshop - Jamies
Sweater: Brandy Melville
Coat: Hollister
Bag: Michael Kors
Belt: Louis Vuitton
Boots: H&M







Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.