Tuesday 27 October 2015

London Trip

Heeeyyy,

Like I said earlier I'll be posting more frequently so heres another post! My friends and I visited central London yesterday, went around to take some photos and although I've been there millions of times, I still think the place is beautiful and I always want to go back. We went to Green Park where we took some photos and recorded a few videos that I will hopefully have a chance to put together into a little vlog on my YouTube channel! I haven't posted any videos in a while so I thought I'd take the opportunity to film something, even if its not very well planned as its my first vlog and only 3rd video on youtube so far so I'm pretty much still an amateur but Im working on it. I also had a chance to finally visit the M&M world which was amazing and I definitely need to go there again to buy the m&m pillow that I fell in love with!

Walking around London at night really made me realise how beautiful the place actually is. I never had an opportunity to visit at night time, so it was quite exciting. All the flashing coloured lights looked amazing at night, and my favourite was the water fountain at Trafalgar Square that changed colours.




Half term began and college hasnt started yet but I'm already looking forward to the next half term which of course brings us to Christmas! Probably my favourite time of the year. Time spent with the family and closest ones, presents and of course the Christmas decorations and sweaters! But for now lets concentrate on Halloween, its a little too early for Christmas.










Shirt - Bershka
Shoes - Vans
Necklace - SheIn.com

Samantha x

33 comments

  1. jakie sa twoje ulubione blogerki?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uwielbiam Zoella! Często tez czytam wpisy Pauliny i Patrycji :)

      Delete
  2. co cie zaispirowalo do zalozenia bloga? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zawsze bardzo lubiłam pisać i opisywać rożne ciekawe wydarzenia - kiedyś miałam założony pamiętnik w którym pisałam prawie codziennie i pomyslałam ze zaczne dzielić sie rożnymi pomysłami i inspiracjami z innymi !

      Delete
  3. skad czerpiesz inspiracje???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myśle ze oglądając innych filmiki na YouTube jak i czytanie blogów, staram sie zbierać własne pomysły i spisywać odrazu jak coś mi wpadnie do głowy

      Delete
  4. fav instagram accounts and bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if this counts but Adam Waithe is my babe , his YouTube is goals although he's not a blogger , and Instagram hmm , there are too many beautiful Instagram accounts to choose only one!

      Delete
  5. z jakimi firmami wspolpracujesz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W tej chwili nie współpracuje z rzadnymi firmami ale mam nadzieje ze niedługo bede miała szanse ponieważ bede miała możliwość robienia konkursów i giveways!

      Delete
  6. do you know any bloggers/youtubers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No unfortunately I don't know any, other than a girl called Paulina who has an amazing blog!

      Delete
  7. I love your style! what helps you to choose outfits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I read a lot of fashion magazines, I also get some inspiration and outfit ideas from tumblr which sounds funny but some outfits are actually amazing! I also study fashion design so I look at many designers and clothing

      Delete
  8. I love the design of your blog! Are you doing everything on your own or you have an editor? It is so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do it all on my own, I want to improve it though once I learn how to x

      Delete
  9. what phone do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  10. who is that girl called Paulina? is she Polish as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is polish :) she's also a blogger

      Delete
  11. polecisz jakies fajne blogi? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Hmm to trudne ponieważ uwielbiam zakupy w wielu sklepach :p myśle ze hm , hollister, topshop

      Delete
  13. jak dlugo mieszkasz w Londynie? dobrze mowisz po angielsku?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mieszkam już 9 lat i myśle ze dobrze sobie radzę rozmawiając po Angielsku :)

      Delete
  14. are you single?

    ReplyDelete
  15. are you planning to do any collaborations with other bloggers/youtubers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me and my mate David want to do a YouTuber collab video soon :)

      Delete
  16. z jakimi firmami chcialabys wspolprace? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. podasz blog patrycji ktorej wpisy czytasz? :)

    ReplyDelete

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.