Saturday 25 April 2015

Small Introduction

Hey guys, 

After a couple of months of persuasion from my friends and family, I decided I will finally create a blog where I can share ideas with others and introduce people to my boring lifestyle.

I want to start off with a little introduction so hello, my name is Samantha (not as if it isn't obvious enough), I'm 18years old, studying Art & Design and Law in one of the colleges in London.

I am aiming to post frequently, regardless of the constant overflow of coursework and assignments at college. It is quite hard for me to tell you what my posts will be about, as I don't want to base it on one subject, so therefore it will be a bit of everything, some fashion, photography, cosmetics and an intro to my daily lifestyle. I want to show you all my favourite parts of London, and capture my journeys, along with many other things.


At the moment, there are thousands of ideas going through my head, but are any of them good? I won't find out till I try. It would be lovely to hear some feedback in the comments section, along with some suggestions for future posts. I want to try and give you all a little info about the outfit in any photos that will be featured in the posts.



terrible photography ft dirty mirror
I would love to do some Questions and Answers once in a while to allow you guys to get to know me better.

Samantha.


sweater - ralph lauren

jeans - hollister
shoes - adidas superstars

3 comments

  1. i loved your previous posts! why did you start again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wasn't happy with my previous posts so i wanted to start from scratch and see how that goes ^.^

      Delete
  2. What is your favourite TV show?
    Could you do a post on 20 facts about yourself?
    Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.