Wednesday 25 November 2015

Paul Hewitt

Hey guys! Good evening more like, lets try that, why not.

Like I mentioned in my other post, its been getting cold in England recently, and surprise surprise.. I'm ill again woo. The last 3 days have been a torture, can't sleep, eat or even breathe properly and having to go to college and work isn't making things better. Decided to buy some sweaters today to make myself a little warmer, my friend chose two really cute sweaters for me, so I'm hoping for the flu to leave me alone soon! So much coursework to do but so little motivation and time, not sure how I'll be getting back on track but I have to otherwise I'll fall back too much.

I promised to make a post about the Paul Hewitt bracelets I bought a few weeks ago so here it is finally! I know some of you kept asking me when it'll be up. I absolutely needed one after my family friend showed me hers! The bracelets are beautiful and I bought two which both are different style. I wear the thinner delicate one more often than the thick anchor one as I like it much more and I think it suits more outfits especially if you are like me and you haven't got a specific style but you kind of wear anything that looks nice. Paul Hewitt ships for only €3,90 which is great and quite cheap. They also send you a card with your surname which I think is really cute. Check out his website and find one for yourself! www.paul-hewitt.com






I really want to engage with you guys a little more, maybe answer some questions or if you guys throw in any suggestions down below or on private about what you'd like to see on my blog it would be amazing and would definitely help me a lot, so if you got any ideas please don't hesitate!

Samantha x 

25 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Mam nadzieje ze jeszcze w tym tygodniu ! Mam bardzo dużo pracy ale próbuje coś zorganizować na weekend , myśle o outfit of the day

      Delete
  2. czemu piszesz tylko po ang a nie po polsku? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myślałam nad zaczęciem pisania również i po polsku ale mam problemy z pisownią, na telefonie mam łatwo bo mam tłumacza ale na komputerze nie mam tej opcji - ale warto spróbować przy następnym poście :)

      Delete
  3. Nie tęsknisz za Ojczyzną?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oczywiście ze tęsknie ale myśle ze jak wróciła bym do polski to bym sobie nie poradziła tak jak powinnam :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. gdzie w tym roku spedzasz swieta?? z kim???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mam nadzieje ze w Niemczech z moja rodzina :)

      Delete
  6. zdrowo sie odzywiasz? cwiczysz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Napewno odżywiam się lepiej niż pare miesięcy temu , czasem pozwolę sobie na coś nie zdrowego ale nie za często - chodzę na siłownie 3-4 razy w tygodniu

      Delete
  7. obserwujesz takie osoby jak maffashion albo Jessica? deynn? ktora to twoja ulubiona?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what would you like to get on your birthday??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not normally asking for gifts but I'd love like one of those gift packs they have in boots haha sounds lame but they're so cute like makeup or the Jack Wills - a pandora charm or something

      Delete
    2. Or a matte maroon MAC lipstick!!!!!! It's so beautiful

      Delete
  9. masz/chcialabys miec tatuaz?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wybierasz się na studia ? Jak tak to gdzie ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mam taki plan , składam papiery do Central Saint Martins oraz London College of Fashion

      Delete
  11. Jestes weganka lub wegetarianka? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jestem bardzo wybredna ale lubie prawie wszystko ;)

      Delete
  12. czemu ostatnio nic nie dodajesz? kiedy nowy post????jaki?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zachorowalam pare tygodni temu i dopiero zaczelam sie lepiej czuc , nie wychodzilam na tyle zeby nowy wpis zrobic ale juz niedlugo bedzie nowy! a jaki to bedzie niespodzanka ;)

      Delete
  13. jak radzisz sobie z napisaniem tych wszystkich papierow na studia w Anglii np personal statement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo cieszko jest , duzo papierow i pracy przy tym , mam male opuznienie z wyslaniem mojich ale przez te 2 tygodnie postaram sie nadrobic , ale jest trudno i duzo stresu :(

      Delete

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.