Saturday 21 November 2015

Saturday Dinner

Hey!

Winter is coming, days are getting shorter, nights longer, and worst one of all.. its getting cold! I love winter, but only if I'm staying indoors, wrapped up in blankets watching movies and eating strawberries dipped in melted nutella.. mmm, maybe tonight!

Went out for lunch/dinner date with my girls today who I havent seen in such a long time, missed you lot! It was nice seeing them and I'm so glad we organised today. We decided to go to one of our favourite restaurants in Brentford which I absolutely love. I'm very picky with my food, and this restaurant is self service world cuisine so I can pick out whatever I like therefore it is my second favourite just after a cheeky Nandos of course.

Waking up this morning I thought I'd grab my camera and was hoping for an opportunity to take some photos for a new post, so here they are! Finally an outfit of the day post, as I havent had one in a while. I would say this outfit is for the warmer Autumn days, but it would also look good with a jacket on top or whatever else you'd like to add to keep you warm.





sweater - new look
jeans - pull and bear
shoes - adidas superstar
watch - kapten and son
bracelets - paul hewitt

Samantha x

4 comments

  1. love this outfit so much, can you make more fashion posts? i see you around sometimes and i think some of your outfits should go up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately my camera is broken so the quality of photos isn't amazing that's why I'm not too keen on posting outfits but I'll try :)

      Delete
  2. i also just ordered a kapten and son watch they are so nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! They are amazing, what strap did you get?

      Delete

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.