Tuesday 3 November 2015

Autumn Must Have

Hey guys!

Its currently 1am in the morning and I decided I'd put together a quick post about stuff I 'must have' this autumn or at least hoping to buy! I had a look through some websites like H&M, Paul Hewitt, NEXT and all sorts which are not only clothes but jewellery too! I fell in love with so many items that I'm not quite sure I will be able to buy them all or I might just be broke for a few weeks until the next payday!

Starting with the jewellery, my family friend bought one of these bracelets two weeks ago and I absolutely fell in love with it! I thought to myself 'I need to have one like that' so I had a look at Paul Hewitt's website and found so many beautiful bracelets, all different colours and two different designs. I really want to buy these two asap! www.paul-hewitt.com








H&M - £29.99 LINK
H&M - £14.99 LINK
H&M - £24.99 LINK
H&M - £24.99 LINK
H&M - 19.99 LINK
H&M - £7.99 LINK
H&M - £12.99 LINK
H&M - £7.99 LINK
H&M - £29.99 LINK

Samantha x 

27 comments

  1. how much is the paul Hewitt bracelet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prices vairy , I bought two of mine for a total of 50€ , check them out on the website :)

      Delete
  2. w jakim programie przerabiasz foty??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Używam najzwyklejszego VSCO CAM na mojim telefonie :)

      Delete
  3. how was it like to meet adam white?? is he nice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely meeting him and talking for a few minutes he's a lovely and funny guy

      Delete
  4. z kad znasz sie z paulina plandowska? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miałam pare razy okazje z nią porozmawiać przez to ze chodzimy do tego samego college'u

      Delete
  5. are you popular?

    ReplyDelete
  6. kolegujesz sie z paulina plandowska? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak jak wspomniałam wcześniej , miałam szanse porozmawiać tylko kilka razy

      Delete
  7. are you close with that paulina girl? I went on her blog and it looks like both of you are very similar and you have similar interests :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we're not close :) , we just go to the same college - and yeah I do believe we have familiar interests

      Delete
  8. czy paulina na zywo jest tak samo mila jak wydaje sie byc w necie? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paulina jest naprawde przemiłą osobą tak samo na żywo jak i w necie

      Delete
  9. do you recommend your college?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good college and I like it but everyone's got their specific needs and opinions I guess

      Delete
  10. is it hard to work and go to college at the same time? would you be able to write a blog post about it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to find time for everything and yourself at the same time when you work, go college, take on extra courses on the side and everything else but this is the road to success and It'll pay off in the end :) id love to write a blog post about it, hopefully sometime soon!

      Delete
  11. how did you get so many followers on instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just get an occasional couple of followers I guess, it's not something I can control

      Delete
  12. is that girl really from Richmond college? I ve never seen her before lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always thought all of the polish people from our college are close with each other lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most polish people do stick together and know each other but I don't hang around with them, I have my lot who I'm really close to and I'm happy with that :)

      Delete
  14. i love your posts, please keep on going xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.