Friday 14 August 2015

Sotho & OOTD

Hey!

Another rainy day in London, its never sunny here! Well.. barely. Had my 3rd driving lesson this morning and I think I'm doing well as I manage to fully go out on the A4, change gears and haven't got huge difficulties going through roundabouts although I'm terrified of them. Hoping to get my licence by the end of September! Can't wait for the road trips.

I've had a lot going on recently and its hard to find time for myself therefore I'm not able to post often, but I will do my best to plan ahead and get more posts up!

In this post I wanted to talk about a Polish jewellery company who sell beautiful bracelets, necklaces and so on. They are called Sotho and I have recently ordered a few things from them which I wanted to show you guys today. I fell in love with their Swarovski Elements collection so I bought two bracelets with Swarovski pearls and crystals. One is pastel pink and the other is black. They are both beautiful and great for a little glam look for a fancy night out or 'something different' on daily basis as not every one of you dress fancy daily. Another item I bought is the Swarovski Elements crystal necklace, which is my favourite. They are available in silver or gold but I personally prefer silver although I'm not very picky with the type. Its quite delicate as I dislike huge and thick jewellery in general so I stick to thin chains and bracelets.




The delivery was quite fast and the items are not overpriced at all. However, because its a Polish store, the prices are in the Polish currency which I believe goes £1 = 5,60zl roughly but I'm not 100% sure. If you do decide to purchase anything from the store, make sure you have someone to translate the website for you! Unless you have an option to translate the webpage through your computer. Definitely recommend it for anyone who is into fashion and glam. (www.sotho.pl) Also, to get it delivered to London, you need to write your full address and make sure its clear, in the additional information box as you can only use a polish address in the boxes given, so write as much of your address as possible and make the postcode 00-000, then your full address with the postcode in the information box.

Here are some photographs of the jewellery as well as an outfit of the day!















Top - H&M
Jeans - Bershka
Shoes - Adidas

Jewellery - www.sotho.pl

Samantha x 

2 comments

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.