Saturday 1 August 2015

Faves of the Month

Hey there!

So this post was meant to be up last night but unfortunately I was too lazy to charge my laptop and left it for today. But here it is ! :)

Another cold and windy day in London, making me feel lazier than I usually am. I practically live in PJ's! Got back from Germany last weekend, and I'm missing the hot and sunny weather we had there! Wish I could go back for an extra few days. But good news too.. I passed my theory test on Tuesday! With barely any revision, passing first time was a surprise. Treated myself and got my cartilage pierced too. Looking forward to the practical now, and can't wait until I finally get to drive my car that I got from my grandparents for my 18th birthday last year.

This post will be different to any other one I already have as I never done a 'faves of the month' as I call it. I wanted to share some of my favourite beauty products, jewellery or even clothing that I really like and used or wore a lot this month. I'm going to start making these posts on the last day of each month so be on a look out!



Jil Sander - SUN : this is my all time favourite perfume. Unfortunately they are currently unavailable in beauty shops in the UK (as far as I am aware), but you can purchase them online typing in the full name and size of bottle you'd like. Alternatively, if you are visiting Germany, you can find them in 'Douglas' which some of you may have heard of. Some people say these smell like soap? Not quite sure why, but I personally love the smell.




Why is this photo here? Well, going out to take pictures of the products, I found my dog looking very comfortable on the garden chair, and knowing he's not allowed to sit on furniture, he was too scared to look at me, which I thought was really cute. Moving on..



One of my all time favourite shops, Bijou Brigitte. They sell the 925 Silver collection where they have silver and gold plated earrings, necklaces, anklets and so on. Their products are slightly overpriced but I love their earrings and bracelets, so I never come back home without a purchase from there. It is another German jewellery shop, but recently they have opened an online store so check it out!



These two have surely saved my life (and my hair). Two avon products, which I owe my life to. The green bottle is the dry ends serum, which makes your hair nice and smooth, helping you get rid of the dry and split ends, it works like a miracle. The red bottle is a conditioner that contains keratin, which helps repair your dry and damaged hair as well as helping the growth. These are not expensive at all, and if anyone has access to avon then I recommend buying these.



Soap & Glory - most of you must have heard of this brand. I started using their products just shortly after new years but they have become my favourite since. This body butter is scented with a lovely smell which the butter leaves on your body for the whole day. I use it after a bath or shower which makes it even better!



Another one of Avon's products. These are the unopened ones as I still haven't used up the others. The brown shade pallet is my favourite for a natural night out look or even to use on daily basis. The colours nicely blend in with your skin and make your eyes stand out a little. The lipstick I would use only for a more special night out as I don't normally use dark lipsticks anyway, but its a lovely colour from Avon's limited edition. The eyeliner is slightly different to what I have seen before, but I used it a few times since it arrived and I absolutely love it. Its got a tip very similar to a highlighter, and makes it so much easier to create a perfect line, but I recommend using a normal pen eyeliner in order to make a flick as it may be hard to do it with this tip.

So these are my faves of the month! I'm looking forward to making these on the last day of each month, but stuff like clothing will have separate posts as they will be stylised.

Any feedback in comments below, direct messages or email would be helpful as I want to post stuff that you'll enjoy reading!

Samantha x

Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.