Sunday 20 November 2016

NUDE FUR & WHITE JEANS


Hello my lovelies!
Its already November.. which means Christmas is coming up! My favourite time of the year.. December.. My birthday, Christmas and New Years! This year I'm turning 20, time flies so fast, it feels as if I just had my 19th last week...

I'm so happy with my new blog layout, and the simplicity and neatness is so satisfying that I could post every single day. Unfortunately, I don't currently have time for that.
In todays post that I wanted to share with you, I'm showing a coat which I recently received from my boyfriend.. the nude, warm, fluffy fur coat that I'm absolutely in love with. The coat is from River Island, and I'm wearing a size 8 (I'm 5ft. 7inch / 169cm tall). During winter, I tend to wear dark, clothes or pretty much anything to cover myself up to keep me warm.. this year I wanted to try something different and start wearing lighter colours.. which brought me to the conclusion I should stick to black & grey! Occasional pink/white should be fine! Either way, I think every woman should have a nude / light coat with some fur in her wardrobe, as a jacket like that make you look extra stylish. Add a cute small side bag and you're ready to go!
Post feedback, questions or suggestions in the comments section! Happy Browsing!





Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.