Thursday 10 November 2016

CAMO FUR COAT


After some time, and more changes I wasn't able to post.. AGAIN! Its as annoying for me as it is for you, and I'm so so sorry! But heres another post from today, without bragging on about how busy I was. This camo coat is one of my recent favourites. 1. its so damn warm! and 2. I have been looking for a camo coat for months. Finally here it is! I styled it with my usual black jeans which I realised I wear too much, as they're featuring in pretty much all of my posts, I need to change this up a little bit but I just love these Topshop jeans so much! My shoes are Dr. Martens, which I love to bits. They're probably the warmest pair of shoes I have ever had in my life, as they're covered with wooly soft material inside, so I don't even need to wear fluffy socks. Plus, I think the camo coat matches my 'army' style leather shoes...

In one of my next posts I will tell you a little bit more about my plans for the next year, recent changes and new experiences, which many people have already asked me about but I wanted to share it further.
Below you'll find more photos of todays outfit! Happy browsing.

The camo coat I purchased from New Look.




Samantha x

Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.