Saturday 24 September 2016

LEATHER JACKET


Every girl needs a leather jacket in her wardrobe.. whether its used only in spring or all year around.. Its a must-have! I purchased mine recently.. or my mum did, and I stole it off her, from River Island. I've had plenty of leather jackets in my life, but this is my favourite, its comfy and fits perfectly. I recently tried wearing it with a sweater, which I never did before, and I absolutely loved it! It's perfect for winter days as well as warmer days, just wrap up a little more!

I'm currently enjoying the last days of summer in England before the weather goes dull and rainy again for Autumn. I'm kind of excited at the same time though, I love cozy sweaters, pjs and scarfs so I'll try not too moan too much about wanting summer back. BUT!! It would be even better if it did snow in England this year.. even though, realistically speaking.. that will not happen.
My boyfriend is moving away to university this week for 4 years, so we are enjoying the last few days together and preparing ourselves to see each other only once a week. Whereas I have decided to take a gap year and look for a full time job whilst waiting to start university next year. Looking forward to moving out and becoming more independent! Comment below or in my instagram pictures and tell me what you'd like to see on my blog/youtube channel and instagram page! Tell me what you like and dislike, so I can improve on my content.
Below are some photos from the trip up London!





Kisses,
Samantha

Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.