Monday 5 September 2016

BRANDY MELVILLE

I was never really keen on buying these type of sweaters.. all of mine were thick and most of them really itchy. But then I thought 'I can style it up with a jacket and still keep warm'. I was searching online through some websites for a perfect sweater and I thought of Brandy Melville, where I last saw this beauty. Although I've been looking for something a little longer than this, I knew I had to buy it. Its so comfortable! I never really liked to 'overdress' like some people do, because it feels like they do it for the sake of a new picture or a post. I am not the most 'classy' person when it comes to dressing, but
I like to show what I actually wear and feel comfortable in. Most of my outfits are lazy because I get up at ridiculous times in the afternoon and I never know what to wear. But.. Its my style and I wouldn't change it only to show off on social media. To conclude.. Heres my lazy outfit for yesterday, and below you will find a photograph of a watch I purchased recently from The Fifth, which you have probably seen on my Instagram and snapchat a couple of times.

Samantha x

Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.