Sunday 21 August 2016

WELCOME BACK!



Hey all,
 I'm so sorry for not being able to keep up and post frequently, it wasn't planned but I couldn't do anything about it at the time. College and work was much more important to me and I had to concentrate and prioritise responsibilities. However, I am back and prepared to do all nighters just to create a new post every week (aiming to do so at least haha).
Before I carry on, I'd like to say a massive thank you to my friend Rory who helped me design and create the new blog layout, you did a great job and I couldn't be happier. It is still in progress, but 95% finished, only final touches to it.
Many things have happened since I created my last post and my life has pretty much changed in the past few months. Some of my closest friends know I have never been on a proper holiday (yes, i know its embarrassing) but I had the opportunity to visit Turkey 2 weeks ago which was the best time of my life alongside my two friends and boyfriend Josh who made the holiday special as we got to spend our 5 month anniversary there. I will create a photo diary soon! It was an amazing experience and we are already planning our next holiday! On another note, I'm flying out to Germany on Monday to my home town and I'm really excited to see my family.
I won't brag too much about the past few months, but I will be posting more frequently with new stories which will give you a chance to get to know me more through new contents and pictures.

Samantha x


Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.