Saturday 23 January 2016

SOUTH KENSINGTON


I'm so glad the weather is getting warmer, and I know how much I brag about this but I'm seriously so excited to see the sun shine again and can't wait to finally put away the winter coats. Already have loads of spring/summer outfits ready!
Yesterday, my friend Mahsa and I went out to Central London to take some photos. The main purpose was to improve my photography portfolio but thought it'd be nice to throw some pictures together and create a post. Got 2 styles for my outfit today as I stole Mahsa's cardigan that I fell in love with! And some photos I took of Mahsa as well. Check them out below! 
Cieszę się, że pogoda jest coraz cieplejsza, i wiem, jak często o tym gadam ale jestem tak podekscytowana, aby znów zobaczyć jak słońce świeci i nie mogę się doczekać, by w końcu odłożyć płaszcze zimowe. Już mnóstwo strojów gotowych na wiosnę i lato!
Wczoraj moja przyjaciółka Mahsa i ja poszłyśmy do centrum Londynu, aby zrobić zdjęcia. Głównym celem była poprawa mojego portfolio, ale pomyślałam, że byłoby miło, aby złożyć kilka zdjęć razem i stworzyć post. Mam 2 style dla mojego ubioru i ukradłam sweter koleżanki, bo się w nim zakochałam! Kilka zdjęć zrobiłam koleżance również, które znajdziecie poniżej!








One of my favourite pompoms. Love these to bits! They are they cutest.



Samantha x

Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.