Sunday 17 January 2016

SHERATON SKYLINE 16'


Many times I have been asked about my job, questions such as 'what is it like', 'do you enjoy working there', 'would you prefer to work somewhere else', and all I can say is I love this job and there is nowhere else I'd like to work. I started working here on October 11th 2014, and the beginning wasn't easy, which I believe is normal at a new job, but as days went on, I began to feel comfortable in this place and the people I work with on weekly basis are now like family, every single each and one of them. I honestly couldn't imagine myself anywhere else. The place itself is absolutely beautiful, worth visiting and the people that work here make it even better. I offered to work the staff party shift last year but thought I'd have fun this time and come as a 'guest'. It was great to see everyone outside of the working hours and have fun, talk and get to know other more and of course take loads of photos! No more bragging, lets move on and have a look at some photos below from an amazing night!






















Samantha x

Post a Comment

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© S A M A N T H A ‌ ‍ ‎C ‌H ‌A ‌R ‌L ‌O ‌T ‌T ‌E ‌ ‍ ‎A ‌B R A M C Z Y K. Design by Fearne.